On Sunday mornings, you can expect a more contemporary (Bethel, Hillsong, etc.) feel for the music in the 10:30am service, and a more blended/traditional mix for our 9:00am service.
Evergreen Music Mission (3 P’s & a B):
Presence- A TEAM that worships & pursues God’s presence
Prayer- A TEAM devoted to passionately & boldly praying
Populate- A TEAM that is committed to multiplying/raising up new generation leaders
Battlefield- A TEAM of initiators walking onto the “Battlefield” together. (In other words, a TEAM that looks for opportunities to serve others and meet the needs of our community…not just a group of musicians)
Evergreen Music Values (CASH)
1. Community- We value meeting together as stated in Hebrews 10:24-25
2. Authenticity- We value authenticity in our worship & personal walk with God
3. Servanthood- We value the act of service & to live out Acts 2:42-47
4. Humility- We are a TEAM. We value looking out for others before thinking of what’s best for us.
Here are a few key ways you can serve on the Evergreen Music team:
- Instrumentalists (Of all kinds- We currently have a full range of instrumentalists including: Sax, viola, cello, guitars, drums, bass, keys, etc.)
- Sound team
- Video/Lighting/Media team
- Creative (Music/Dance/Drama/Art)
- Choir (9:00 am Service)
Once about every other month, our entire music/media team gets together mainly just to enjoy each others’ company. We eat lots of food, worship through music, discuss team things, talk, pray, and eat a lot more food.
OUR NEXT TEAM NIGHT WILL BE:
November 16th! Please email Zach with any questions!